23 Jul 2011

Why this week is awesome :P

Hey peeps :)

Guess what? I'm at 50 followers! In only two months as well, so a big thank you to anyone (including you) who has ever stopped by, commented, or followed my blog, you guys rock!
I'm very slowly writing a review of Starcrossed so bear with me, but i've had to go to the doctors so many times about my leg (seriously, this a good thing, i get to miss work YAY) that i haven't had much time to do anything.
Anyways, as you might have guessed from the title, this week is going awesomely, why?

1. They released the cover of Spellbound (Hex hall #3) and it's AMAZEBALLS :D
2. I'm going to see Harry Potter tomorrow SQUEEEEEEEEEE
3. I am also going to buy Supernaturally and Wolfsbane on the weekend, so that is a double SQUEEE
4. I have finally caught up with the rest of the world and read some Tamora Pierce books, and, omg, they are amazing! Why didn't i listen to people sooner?

So there you are, why my week is totally rocking compared to everyone else's in the universe (okay, maybe not eveerryone...) I hope you're all having a beastilicious week too, and i'll blog more soon <l:)> (dumbledore!!)

Omnom out,
Imo :D

1 comment: