26 Aug 2011

Follow Friday #11

Hey peeps!
Sorry i haven't been on since, uhh...last follow friday, but i got the flu which was totally lamesauce and then i had a major thesis/project due which was even more sucktastic *le sigh*
Anyways, enough moaning, let's just get down to the good stuff.

Q. In books like the Sookie Stackhouse (True Blood) series the paranormal creature in question "comes out of the closet" and makes itself known to the world. Which mythical creature do you wish would come out of the closet, for real?

Dude, the fact that this question even needs asking is just SAD. BRING ON THE DRAGONS AND UNICORNS!!!

*cough cough*

HOPPITY PEOPLE: If you are hopping and following, please leave a comment, especially if you FOLLOW! I do read every single one and try to return the favour, so please don't make me have to hunt you down :)

Have an awesome weekend,
Imo <l:)>

3 comments:

  1. Hi, new follower here!

    I love dragons! I can't believe I didn't think of them also, I'll have to go update my question!

    -Kate
    my FF can be found: http://nomaliciousreads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. Unicorns are awesome. Hope your next week is less crazy than the last one.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. I answered unicorns too, but dragons would be cool as well--especially if they're the kind from the Enchanted Forest Chronicles. New follower! Here's my FF.

    ReplyDelete