7 Oct 2011

Follow Friday #18

HOPPERS: If you are visiting and especially FOLLOWING, please leave a comment below. I do read all of them and make an effort to visit your amazing sites, so please make it easy for me! Also, if YOU FOLLOW ME I WILL TRY AND RETURN THE FAVOUR, so spread the following love!


Q. If you could pick one character in a book, movie or television show to swap places with, who would it be?

Oh that's hard...i want to be so many people! Probably Hermione from HP because it would be awesome to cast cool spells, but then there's the Voldymort fight to the death thing.... :(
To be honest, i really can't choose one, there are so many people i would DIE to be but i can't be all of them (damn!)


 Uhh...that was probably the lamest answer in the history of FF answers, but i honestly have no idea! Could you guys maybe help me out here a little?
Anyways, i always love to hear your answers, so feel free to share, and see you next week!

Have an awesome weekend,
Imo <l:)>

14 comments:

  1. Great pick! Seems everyone wants Hermione's life :)

    New follower. My FF post: The Write Obsession

    ReplyDelete
  2. That question was really hard! That's why I resorted to picking a movie and a tv character as well!

    Thanks for stopping by, new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't get why these questions make my mind go numb. Hermione is a good one. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I felt like my answer was pretty lame too. :) Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm glad to meet ya.

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a tough answer to answer :P but great choice :) I notice your reading Silence hope you enjoy I loved it :)

    My FF, http://bookmigik.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopping through. If you love a book, it's hard not to want to be a character. So I get wanting to be all of them.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  7. I chose Hermoine as well and pretty much for the same reason. I'd love to do magic and go to Hogwarts. But the closes I'll get is HP world in Orlando.

    New Follower
    My Follow Friday
    Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by! Hermione is a popular answer today - I figured it would be! I would love to be her. BTW, I hope you do check out Jewels of the Sun, it's an amazing beginning to a fantastic trilogy! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't worry - your answer isn't lame at all! I think Hermione is a great choice, who doesn't want to be able to do magic? Better than my Alice In Wonderland attempt :P I'm following you now - your blog is awesome! We have a lot of the same book tases so I look forward to your upcoming reviews and all that goodness. And your header is.. wow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great answer! I wish I would have though of her...she's amazing. Have an awesome book weekend.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog.
    Old Follower.

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for stopping by my blog ! new follower :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hermione definitely was a popular pick today! (I think I'd be Luna if I were a HP character!)

    ReplyDelete
  13. It was a really tough question this week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for stopping by on Friday - so for the late return visit. I've had a migraine all week and haven't been able to see straight!

    Can you believe that I haven't actually read the HP books yet! That might be more lame than your answer ;) haha j/k (your answer is *not* lame). Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete