28 Feb 2012

Random Tuesday

Not feeling amazing today, so i thought i'd do somethig nice and simple.

Here's five random things from my day:

1. My brother is an absolute machine. He just stuffed himself with five tomatoes, about six biscuits, two bowls of chips, half a litre of juice and a sandwich he forgot to eat for lunch. I'm pretty sure my face for the last ten minutes has looked like this:


2. Best Awkward moment ever: A guy had just asked out my best friend (like, two seconds before) when Harry, another friend, interrupted by going over to them and saying 'Wassup?'. I then had a major spaz at him, my best friend started laughing and the guy turned bright red with embarrassment. It's all good though, she said yes and they're SOOOO cute together :D

3. We are now out of biscuits (see no. 1), which is a bummer, but i can't be bothered actually going to the store. Me thinks brother should do it for me...

4. It's been raining today and my knee's aching (completely destroyed it a while ago), and in lecture it cracked so badly that everybody turned to stare at me. Epic fwin.

5. WATCH SHERLOCK. It's amazing, i love it, i think the world should watch it. And  i can't believe i have to wait another year after THAT. Oh well, at least it isn't two like last time...

There you go, five randon things about today, what have you been doing?

Imo<l:)>

1 comment: