24 May 2012

Random Thursday

This is going to be a quick one, i have to get moving on this stupid theoretical paper. Ugh.

Anyways, Random Thursday is essentially a break for me, where i get to write up five random things that have happened in my day, and you can comment on them if you want or share your own.
So...let's go.

1. The Community season finale was aired last week, and i NEED the next season now! I heart Trabed so much, and i can't wait to see where the show goes with Jeff/Annie and Britta/Troy. I'm a bit scared, however, because apparently the show's writer/creator Dan Harmon is leaving and it may not match up to it's previous awesomeness. Only time will tell.

2. I've been trying to lose weight (only five kilos or so) which is failing epically, i just don't do enough exercise. I had to drop out of the hockey season when i did my knee and i barely do anything else. My goal is to do this by July...I MUST PREVAIL.

3. Went to a mandatory uni seminar about cyber safety and all that jazz. It was boring, surprisingly funny at times, and extremely awkward when it came to the topic of sexting. Thank god i don't do any of that stuff, i don't even have facebook (blame my mother).

4. I bought City of Lost Souls! I can't wait to get stuck into the shadowhunter world again!

5. For some reason i can't stop listening to Florence + The Machine and Neon Trees, which isn't a bad thing because they're both great bands. Plus, Florence performed here two days ago which i'm so annoyed i missed!

Sorry they're so lame, but i seriously do not have time to spare. However i will see you guys tomorrow for Follow Friday!

have an awesome day,
Imo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment