10 Aug 2012

Follow Friday #40

Hey peeps! As most of you know Follow Friday is hosted by the awesome Parajunkee and Alison Can Read, so go ahead and sign up :D
HOPPERS: If you are hopping by and especially FOLLOWING, please leave a comment down there, i do read all of them and visit all of your lovely blogs! Don't be shy, and also, IF YOU FOLLOW ME I WILL TRY AND RETURN THE FAVOUR, so spread the love :D

However, if you a comment and don't follow me i'm afraid i probably won't follow you (sorry!) mainly because i'm trying to control by blog list. Thanks!


FF 2012 Feature & Follow #80

Q: What would you do over if you were to start your blog again from scratch?
That's a tough one, i love my blog just the way it is! But, if i were to start all over again i would probably attempt to learn the ropes faster and maybe network a bit more, i really was quite slow off the blocks in the beginning :)

 So what would you do differently?
Have an awesome friday,
Imo xx

4 comments:

  1. Yes, knowing how to network in the beginning would be a great help.

    Here's my answer.

    I am a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh that's a good one! I wish I could do that too. Otherwise I am happy with my blog!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Your answer was great!(: I'm a new blogger! I've been trying to network more and join blog hops like these!(: Mind checking out my blog?(: And maybe possibly follow?(x

    New follower!
    simple-books.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete