30 Dec 2012

In My Mailbox #19





Dudes, FINALS ARE OVER! So, i am going to return to this neglected blog cave and try and get back into it, but give me a bit of slack here and there....

In My Mailbox is a a meme started by Kristi over at The Story Siren, if you haven't heard of her (you must have been living in a blogging cave!) go rectify your mistake NOW!

.


FOR REVIEW
The Darkest Minds - Alexandra Bracken

BOUGHT
Days of Blood and Starlight (DoSaB #2) - Laini Taylor
Rebel Heart (Blood Red Road #2) - Moira Young
Falling Too Far - Abbi Glines

LIBRARY
Demon Trappers #1-4 - Jana Oliver
Wings of the Wicked (Angelfire #2) - Courtney Allison Moulton

Imo xx

1 comment:

  1. OOh nice! I still need to read the last two Demon Trappers books! And get the 4th one! My stupid bookstores lately have not been getting these new releases in and it's driving me crazy!

    Happy Reading!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete