20 Apr 2012

Follow Friday #30

Hey peeps! As most of you know Follow Friday is hosted by the awesome Parajunkee and Alison Can Read, so go ahead and sign up :D
HOPPERS: If you are hopping by and especially FOLLOWING, please leave a comment down there, i do read all of them and visit all of your lovely blogs! Don't be shy, and also, IF YOU FOLLOW ME I WILL TRY AND RETURN THE FAVOUR, so spread the love :D

FF 2012 Feature & Follow #80

Q: Fight! Fight! If you could have two fictional characters battle it out (preferably from books), who would they be and who do you think would win?

That's easy: Bellatrix Lestrange vs. Cersei Lannister. They're both practically insane, powerful, and i hate them to the very core of my soul. Who do i think would win? Who cares, i would be happy just watching them both suffer. Plus, i think it would be the most hilarious bitch fight EVER. Nuff said.


Er, sorry, i really do hate them (especially Cersei and her demon spawn *shakes first*) but who would you guys like to see fight? Leave a comment and i'll come check your FF out :D

Have an awesome weekend,
Imo <l:)>

11 comments:

  1. Ha ha!! I like that answer! Don't know the other besides Bellatrix!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Bellatrix, she's such a weird character!! I'm a new follower! Hop on over if you have the chance:
    http://universeinwords.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/ibsens-friday.html
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  3. : ) New follower. My choice was Mr Darcy and Heathcliff. Check it out:

    http://kathrynwhiteauthor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thinking Bellatrix would win, despite Cersei being clever and ready to do anything to succeed, she doesn't have magic.

    New follower :)
    Here's my Feature & Follow too, if you'd like to check it out ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh great answer! Bellatrix is a character who I wouldn't mind seeing suffer either. ;)

    Sam @ Realm of Ficton

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, we'd have to bring popcorn to watch that fight :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/04/follow-friday_20.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg. Completely agree with LibrarySnake. I'd need some popcorn to watch this disaster unfold.

    Patricia // My FF

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow great fight pick! I would want them both to die at the same time :P

    Have a great weekend!
    Old email follower (chidoryx at hotmail)

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  9. OOOh great choice, I wouldn't have think about bellatrix!

    old follower


    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a great answer!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ha! This is the best answer ever! If either of them had to win, I'd prefer Bellatrix. She's just so devilish that she can't really be that evil, you know?

    My FF

    Love your blog! New Follower!

    ReplyDelete