Oh wow, its been so long since i've done one of these, perhaps a quick recap to get you up to speed? Basically, every Thursday i tell you five random things that have happened today, yet somehow caught my interest. And then, if you want, you guys can tell me something about YOUR day.
1. I have just started watching Community, and ohmygod it is AWESOME. I'm halfway through Season 2, and i can honestly say i am absolutely loving it. The tension between Jeff and Annie? So wrong...but so hot. And Troy and Abed are adorable together, BIDDIES FOR THE WIN! Plus, Chang is just freakind hilarious.
2. I've just been to stay at my bestie's overnight, and i swear to god her boyfriend has been on the Xbox for over 24 hours straight. Seriously, COD, Halo, MW3, you name it, he's been playing it. I don't even get why, surely you'd be bored after the hundredth kill? But no, it just goes on...and on...and on. Ugh.
3. My old Scout leader (Shut up, i was lame back then) died last Thursday, on the last day of term (in middle school). I don't know quite how to feel about it, but we all (old scouts) got a letter today, and now i'm having a sad moment where i ponder the infinite meaning of life. Philisophical much?
4. My computer crashed yesterday, and the only way to save it was to restore it to factory state. I thought i'd lost EVERYTHING. Pictures of my high school graduation and other important stuff, my coursework...i've never been so scared in my life. But, thank god, some amazing program made an emergency back up, so i got it back. And i totally pwned my dad in the process (you have no idea how much it thrills me to say that).
5. Just finished reading my ARC od The Immortal Rules. It was awesome. Nuff said.
So, what have you been doing today?